3.1.11

2011 - a list of things I will forget to do

What does the future hold for me, Marilyn?
































1. Become a ninja in photoshop, illustrator, and dreamweaver
2. make/post at least 20 vids that highlight the sad hilarity that is my life
3. revamp blog and make it work for me
4. take on a variety of sewing projects
5. go to a million shows
6. DJ at at least one show
7. visit SXSW
8. apply/go back to school
9. finish first degree (yipes)
10. develop moisturizing routine
11. take photos
12. watch old movies on AFI's list
13. Buy more records
14. Go to UK, France, Greece, & as many other countries as I can afford
15. Apply for passport
16. Obtain a fur coat
17. New bike
18. Master Cleanse
19. Veganism for at least one month
20. New Computer
21. Get a car, or scooter or motorcycle!!!
22. Figure out a natural deodorant that actually works
23. throw out old clothes and underwear that I don't need
24. sell things on etsy/ebay
25. move back to the west coast
26. be nicer to my parents
27. practice yoga more
28. learn to play the harmonica, keyboard, accordian, or all 3
29. make some music with fleming
30. stop making lists and actually do some shit!




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home