8.1.11

Chase No Face

In honor of Caturday, I am pleased to introduce you to Chase No Face.
Happy New Year No Face

The first time I saw a picture of Chase, I thought he was a robot. SERIOUSLY> looking back I think it was his weird glassy eyes.  Chase's story is interesting and what I am going to take away from it is this - No matter how you look, you still want to survive, you still strive to stay alive. You may look like a quasi-futuristic cat-bot, but someone will still love you. In Chase's case his fellow housemate cat still snuggles with him. Chase still has people who took him in and give him eye drops daily. He's a lucky little guy. And his weird little face definitely grew on me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hello Katey said...

mother of go, he is the saddest lil guy ive ever seen. thank you chase for making me feel better about myself and terribly sad for you all at the same time.

January 17, 2011 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home