30.1.11

Getting to know me

I admit, even though I never had a myspace I did spend hours in junior high filling out those 'quizzes' which consisted of questions like Peanut butter or Jelly? Justin Timberlake or JC Chazez? for my AIM profile. They really are the best way to (1) waste time and (2)gauge how much you should hate someone.


Here are a few questions I lifted from various sources and just remember-


If you could go back in time and kill Hitler would you?
This depends on a variety of factors. Like if I went back in time would that alter the present time-space continuum? Would it just create a vacuum where an eviler dictator rose to power? Would people today be more ignorant because we had never been exposed to the atrocities like we've seen in the Holocaust? Also, genocide is present throughout history. If I went back and snuffed Hitler, I should probably also kill Christopher Columbus, Stalin, etc. while I'm at it.
All that being said, yes, I would probably go kill Hitler. Then I'd move to 1940s France and buy a ton of those sassy stockings with seams up the back. Can never find those in this day and age.


Describe an embarrassing moment.
I'm teaching myself to play harmonica. One time I thought it would be 'cool' to play the harmonica while out at a bar with friends. Everyone just gave me strange looks and pretended like they didn't know me. I don't know what I expected to happen, like an impromptu jam session was supposed to break out to my tuneless (yet amazing if I remember correctly) playing?
And here's the most embarrassing part! An attractive male friend who had not abandoned me in my moment of musical improvisation offered to buy me a beer and when I said yes a huge glob of saliva just sprayed everywhere.
The moral of this story is if you're going to embarrass yourself in public go all out.



Big spoon or little spoon?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agent Lover is too cool. this is the only photo I've ever seen where I can 't see Steve Buscemi's teeth.

February 1, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home