18.1.11

What should I name it?

Recently I bought a second hand macbook pro on eBay. My macbook was getting on in years and didn't have enough memory to run photoshop. Now as I sit here, lovingly looking at the into my new(ish) 15-inch screen tears are springing to my eyes. 

Aluminummy!

Not simply because the display is just so clear, but because the previous owner sprayed it with either drakkar noir, affliction or some axe-type bodyspray. Heavily. I can't say for sure whether they applied the product in the vicinity of the macbook, or if they directly sprayed the keyboard, but I'm betting on the latter. Soon the room smelled like an 8th-grade boys locker room. 

I contemplated sending the seller a message telling them to lighten up, but ultimately ruled it out. It's like my computer just arrived in ellebeezy-ville after enrolling in the witness protection program. I'm going to help it adapt to this strange body-spray-less world.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home