11.5.11

Hot summer streets and the pavements are burning

Cool or cruel summer?
Summer is my absolute favorite time of year - I love when the mercury's rising and hemlines head north. Bikinis double as underwear and bulky coats go bye-bye. The following list is few of the items I'm hunting for. Most of these items are aspirational/inspirational as I will be prowling vintage racks here and abroad for the items

ellebeezy's summer shopping list 


Caftan Inspired Dresses
Lace Shorts & Cutoffs
Hilarious Tee
Safari-Inspired Romper
Favorite Color? CORAL
If I had an extra $70? NEUROTICA tee.
Knit / Crochet Shorts

One last little note - I'm seeing a lot of bright colors and crazy patterns (which I love), but I personally prefer a more monochromatic color palette. What trends/styles do you like for this season? Anything I should keep my peepers open for that I haven't listed? Thanks for reading! Take us out Bananarama~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home