4.12.11

Tis the Season

I'm one of those people who refuse to be disappointed by Christmas no matter how many terrible ones I've been subjected to. Cuz, for me, Christmas isn't about getting my faith in humanity restored. It's about stressing out over money, travel, NYE plans and really hoping Aunt Beatrice is taking her meds this year.




It's as good a time as any to introduce you to a little show that's perfect for the season. 



Peep Show. Is. Brilliant. And I say brilliant because obviously it's a British series and they say all sorts of brilliant words like the word brilliant.  It's all on Hulu. Pace yourself though. Use it as a tool this holiday season to combat the stress when Mom cuts you off from the Christmas wine.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home