15.11.11

Day 15: Making connections

Confession: I created an online dating profile. GAH am I really so predictable?


But it's actually been fun creating the profile. Mainly because I love #1-Myself and #2-Writing about Myself.

It's also got me thinking about what I am looking for in a man. So here are seven of my fantasy boyfriends. I call them the Sept-fecta if you will.


My dream man has the confidence of Stroker Ace, the endurance of Wim Hof, and an air of mystery and danger similar to Banksy.



He also possesses the creative sexiness of Emil Kozak, is as affectionate as Teddy Ruxpin, can cook like Jamie Oliver and will someday be as grumpily-endearing as Walter Matthau.

I would love to meet a dream man. But I'm happy just laughing at the cheese balls who send messages in the meantime.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home