17.11.11

Day 17: My thoughts on falling. OR if you disagree with me you're a pussy.

BEFORE YOU READ::
fully understand and appreciate the unique crazy interesting sarcastic obtuse humble individual that i am. 

It hurts. 
Scars. Bumps. Bruises Breaks.
Hurts. Heals?

Before it begins, i have to be a whole person. Fully healed and healthy. 
I am happy with life and reflect that joy unto others. 

On the most esoteric level, I can't reveal what I want from falling. You only know in that moment before.
Before you know you're falling into something that doesn't exist.
Before you know you're falling into something complex.
Before you know you're falling into something exciting.
Before you know you're falling into something you've always wanted.
Before you know you're falling into something comfortable.
Before you know you're falling into something...
Before you know you're falling into.
Before you know you're falling.
Before you know you're.
Before you know.

But bruises heal. Scars imprint stories and leave reminders for our psyche. "The pain might just be worth the fall," they tell themselves. 



I'm not a skeptic. I'm willing to search for it, but not spend my life in pursuit. I've fallen before.

I believe in passion and recognizing falling and falling deeply and I believe in failing and willingness to fail again. 

 We remember how much it hurt but we fall again.


MM & Montgomery Clift fall in 'The Misfits'


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home