26.2.11

Listen up: Funemployment is here!

FunnyBunnyFrequency has arrived. This podcast features a mix of boogie-woogie, garage, snotty punk and a lil funk. For our first show we're putting the fun in funemployed, starting out with a little shoo-wop and delving into some punky goodness. Rounding out the show is a mixture of 60s garage and funk. FBF is the remedy for any economic woes... Give it a listen - It's not like you're working or anything.





TRAXXX

Lost My Job - Bobbie Williams
What Is A Dollar? - Chain and the Gang
I live in a car - UK Subs
Career Opportunities - The Clash
Unemployed - Rubella Ballet
Job that ate my Brain - Ramones
Job - The Nubs
I got drunk and quit my job - Dirty and the Derelicts
Shoplifting - The Slits
Life on the Dole - The Brats
Brother can you spare a dime - Artwoods
Hard Times - Baby Huey
Money - Mandy and the Girlfriends
Money's Too Tight to Mention - Valentine's Brothers
Can't buy me love - Korean Kittens
Too Poor to Love - The Capris
The Message - Grandmaster Flash
...And That's All I need - Steve Martin from The Jerk

And don't forget to let me know which songs about being out of work, destitute, and generally a leach on society I may have missed!
XOXO

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home