15.3.11

Ring is the Thing/

I've never really been one to adorn my fingers (I'm too fidgety), BUT lately it seems like all I can do is stalk yummy rings like so much prey on the Serengeti...
Golden feathers. House of Harlow.

Only $15. Topshop.com


Fucking gorgeous, blue agate ring. Sold out :(
Eric Wasson full fingered ring.
Pyramids by TopShop.
Sugar skull ring. From Miss Selfridge.

Wavves. I heard about them 3 years ago when I bought the original 7-inch. House of Harlow.
Creepy. Rachel Roy.

Cocktail Ring by Belle Noel.

Cuz I'm Hard. From Asos.com
Praying for some new rings. From Asos.com


Haven't decided which rings to buy yet, but I do have 10 fingers and 10 toes so I can put a ring on it squared.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ash-we are electricity said...

um, for someone who doesn't usually like rings, your stalking powers are target!! I love house of harlow and topshop. we have agate out this way, btw.

March 15, 2011 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger Lizzy Belle said...

oooh, send me some agate right stat now! I like rings, just never really worn them :) Also forgot to mention that every ring I featured is less than $50.

March 15, 2011 at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home