28.3.11

XoXoXoXoXoXoX in the air oXoXoXoXoXoXo

Valentine's Day hearts tend to spill into Spring. Blossoming, new beginnings - everyone needs a few favorite love songs. I'm sharing mine with you - for your listening convenience you can click the playlist and listen all in one go ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Velvet Underground could have ruled this list easily.

Sample lyrics - I'll do anything for you, I'm sticking with you.


Sweeter than Jethro Tull.



But sometimes the best love songs aren't about skipping down the street arm-in-arm with someone you love. Sometimes they're about shrugging your shoulders and admitting you have no idea about love.



Relationships with un-dateable people.
Sample Lyrics - In the spring it was nice, We made love on your bed twice.


Finding that 'special' someone.
Like how he misspells Girlfrand.


Love songs not actually about love rule.




Sample lyrics: If I could make the world as pure and strange as what I see,
I'd put you in the mirror,
I put in front of me.


Long intro that's almost another song. 
Stick with it for two minutes. That's all I ask.


Does it matter that you don't know what she's saying?
Unless you do and that's awesome.


If this were a 'real' playlist here's where the transition would happen.
Sample lyric: I met her at the Burger King we fell in love by the soda machine.


And finally something to slit your wrists to - 



✝✝✝✝✝ Hope you enjoyed it ✝✝✝✝✝



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cossio said...

b o n i to !!!

April 7, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Andy 7 said...

My favorite Brigitte Bardot video is the "Comic Strip" song she does with Serge Gainsbourg. Very mod stuff!

May 15, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home