7.11.11

Day 4 - 7 : Making. Thinking. Repairing. Preparing.

Day 4: Hangman Friends
I visited a sweet little speakeasy Friday located in Portland's NE side. The spot has yummy home-brews, a homey environment and good conversation. I brought my sketchbook and doodled - I even made some new friends by stumping them at hangman! 




Day 5: Tube Insertion
My rear tire needed a replacement tube and I did it ALL by myself. [Well YouTube and friends helped a little.] This marks the first time I have had a bike repair that I haven't had to pay for. And we did it all without any 'fancy' tools.

Day 6: Graphics Project
I was able to brainstorm for my video project AND finish a graphics request for a client.



Day 7: Storyboard
So happy to have completed this. We shoot tomorrow and I am really excited to have a working storyboard for my volunteer actors and photographers. It should improve editing and streamline the shooting process. Not to say I won't improvise, I just have specific ideas more refined. 


Kay, up next is shooting my project and editing / uploading / sharing / living / loving... go team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home