5.11.11

Fashion hurts

When it comes to the complex world of 'fashion' blogging there are things I don't understand. Usually I just sigh enviously while scrolling through others lookbooks wondering why I am the only person in the world who doesn't own a pair of JC's Lita shoes, or why there's no one who wants to take 1,000,000 pictures of me coquettishly standing in an alley somewhere.

Then every once in awhile I find something like this -
oooh girl, work that haystack.
BWHAHAHA... I don't get it! Is this fashion? For every chic fashionista out there, there's someone who just buys the expensive clothes that are on trend this season so that they can take photos next to a haystack in an outfit you would probably never wear in a field. I mean, I get it, girl saw a pretty field, she was dressed in fave urban outfitters crochet vest, so she takes some 'not-looking-into-the-camera' photos.

Disclaimer: I've definitely posted a few times about seasonal trends I like and my thrift scores. I don't think I'm quite at this level yet though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home