8.11.11

Sweet Little Something [production preview]

Most of today was consumed with shooting my latest video project. My lovely assistants and actors worked their butts off catering to my demands. In exchange, I fed them mashed potatoes and leeks. I am such an amazing director.

Add root veggies to your mashed taters, you'll LEEK it a lot.


I won't have the first edit done until some time tomorrow, but I have such great stuff to work with. ai-yiyi-yi-ya, so excited.

A tasty treat from the 'set.' Can you tell which one is storebought?

I'm even gonna throw in a doodle on top of all this craziness!

9 hours of forcing friends to help me with a class project and I managed to find time to sketch an homage to Jessica Fletcher, aka my Grandmother's favorite fictional character. Well, I had to make something for today, although the cake counts too.

off to my editing cave! xxoo

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home